Tuesday, October 21, 2014

I Can't vs I Can



"I Can't" Vs "I Can". 
For a long time I would tell myself I can't. I had every excuse and blamed my disease as a crutch. I just thought it was a losing battle even if I had done it once before.
✨ Something one day just clicked I was tired of being so depressed I thought my kids were better off without me!
✨ This time it's different. It's more of a change on the inside than the outside! 
Believing that you can is half the battle. And YOU CAN!! #ican ❤️#youcan #transformationtuesday

#health #fitness #fit #TagsForLikes #TFLers #fitnessmodel #fitnessaddict #fitspo #workout #bodybuilding #cardio #gym #train #training #photooftheday #health #healthy #instahealth #healthychoices #active #strong #motivation #instagood #determination #lifestyle #diet #getfit #cleaneating #eatclean #exercise







No comments:

Post a Comment