Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Get tested for these!

Think you may have a thyroid issue?! Get tested for these?! Tell your dr you want them. Not all drs stay educated on new development. Trust me! They'll keep you sick on synthroid just because that's what they know, were taught years ago and get paid to prescribe it! I had to fight to get natural medicine. Did my own research on antibodies. Was told it didn't matter that my body was attacking my thyroid and killed it. Was told there was no way to heal it.
On my own I took my antibodies from 4000k to 400. The normal range is under 40!!!Changed my diet and lost weight on my own. And they credit there little pill. Nope because it just made me sick. So my point is...you have to be your own advocate. Dr's aren't god and aren't right all the time. Trust how you feel! #thyroidwarrior #hashimotos

No comments:

Post a Comment