Monday, June 9, 2014

Sample days of the Fix

Ok so here's the run down of today's meals Day#1 for the 21day Fix has been a success. I've learned I was eating too much carbs(love my quinoa), not enough protein some days, and not enough veggies on the other days. Not a fan of cardio, but that total body cardio fix kicked my butt. Here's to the next 20 days 😊 #21dayfix #fitfam #healthy #lifestyle #motivate #inspire

 
 
 
Can you believe all that fit in those little thangs?! Lol I never knew how much I loved carbs until I can only choose 2 a day Day#2 #21dayfix and I'm feeling awesome. Lots of energy and just in a good mood. I don't feel deprived at all!!
 
 
What are your favorite snacks?! Here are a couple I had while on the fix.
 


 

 
Is was pretty simple and easy deciding what to eat for 21 days. I think the hard part is the portions. But once you learn to combine almost all containers it can be a big meal.
 


The 30 minute workouts are actually killer. Great combination of cardio with strength training for a whole body workout. I was surprised how fast she goes and how fast the time goes as well, because you are moving constantly.


 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment