Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Free Clean eating group

Hey ya'll! Feeling a bit sluggish after this past holiday weekend?! 
Your body is a Machine! If you feed it junk you will FEEL like junk!
After too much crap I feel tired, lethargic, bloated and just run down! I'm not ok with feeling that way. I got 2 boys and a home to run I don't have time for that. I like when I wake up full of energy..Don't you! 

Join me Monday July 14th.

It's a FREE Clean Eating Group. Included with be a fat burning meal plan and a grocery list. We will support and motivate each other to stay on track! The only requirements are ✔ Must check in to the group daily! ✔ You must have a FB account and add me as a friend so I can add you to the group www.FB.com/christinaperez78. ✔ That's it!!! Just ready to have fun, be supportive, and ready to make the most of next week. Anyone can join so tag your friends who you think would want to join. Send me a message if you'd like to join #support #refresh #startover #cleaneating#7dayfreegroup #weightloss #jumpstart #only7days



No comments:

Post a Comment