Friday, June 6, 2014

Fish Tacos Xtina style



My fish tacos are different from the fried Baja style. I love those, but since I'm mainly gluten free the batter and cream sauce I leave for a cheat night. Mine are never the same and I eye ball everything most of the time 😄. 

Ingredients:
•Tilapia 1pound
•3 yellow hot peppers 
•3 red peppers 
•1 tomato
•1 avocado 
•cilantro 
•coconut oil 
•lemon pepper seasoning 
•roasted California garlic & sea salt
•mrs dash extra spicy seasoning 
•dash of lemon juice
•corn tortillas 
Makes about 6 tacos.

Slice peppers into strips. Sauté in coconut oil in small pan. 
Season both sides of tilapia and sauté in coconut oil in a separate medium pan. 
While those cook chop tomato, cilantro and avocado. Add a dash of lemon juice and mash in bowl. 
Make tacos with the fish, peppers, avocado mix and garnish with some Sriracha hot sauce. 

Enjoy let me know how you like them!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment