Monday, July 7, 2014

Never Give Up

Summer can be hard for a lot of us. I know how it feels to have to cover myself up with long sleeves and jeans. I understand that embarrassment and just feeling so uncomfortable. I hated it!!!
I finally just had enough! I'm not going to sugar coat it! I struggled to keep committed....it's DAMN hard at first. Then when you realize how awesome you feel you keep going! Then it becomes a habit then a lifestyle.
Getting healthy changes more than just your body? When you love yourself enough to commit to something and give your all... It changes your heart! I hated when my picture was taken. I was so uncomfortable in my own skin. When we break through the barriers that hold us down, we grow stronger from the inside out!! Fitness has changed my life and it can change YOURS, too! I'm still on my journey, but I can still help you to begin yours!
Give me 21 days to help you jump start your healthy new you... That's only 3 weeks!!!  You can do it!!





No comments:

Post a Comment