Wednesday, September 3, 2014

How you see your Future

So what I've learned in the past year is you have to have some sort of goals in life. Of course when I was young I knew this but then marriage, kids just life happens. I don't care if it's as little as finishing a workout program. If you don't take time for self development and plan the future you'll just stay stuck. Doing the same things don't produce different results. Whatever they may be they are your goals and everyone else can just F-off!! People who live in the past and just wish for a better future can get a bit frustrating. Because they don't want to change anything. Everyone is their own person, but if you aren't doing anything to better yourself then what justifies you putting someone else down for doing what you aren't willing to do?!?! I'm just rambling now lol sorry just thoughts that randomly hit me when sometimes. ✨#shineon #bebetter#doyou #changeyouforyou #goals #direction #quote #quotes #comment#comments #TagsForLikes #TFLers #tweegram #quoteoftheday #song#funny #life #instagood #love #photooftheday #igers #instagramhub #tbt#instadaily #true #instamood #nofilter #word

No comments:

Post a Comment