Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Final thoughts on Piyo and What I will be doing Next





Alright so I'm officially DONE with PIYO!! I wasn't super strict with my portions, because for me this was about being challenged. I love to lift weights and this workout was the total opposite. I wanted to test my flexibility.


And man this workout was challenging, but I loved it. Loved to see how far I can go each week. I'm definitely not done using these workouts. My arms and core are thanking me for these last 8 weeks. You'll be amazed on how you sweat and feel after.


I love Piyo and plan on mixing it up with other programs in the future to keep working on my core and my flexibility. 

I enjoyed this workout so much and recommend it to anyone who is looking for a low impact workout but AMAZING results. 

This was my favorite position after I was done hahahahah


It's crazy to think how far I've come in my journey since just starting out 1& 1/2 year ago. I've some so far and with each and every Beachbody program that I do, I get closer and closer to my goals. Of course once you get down to loosing the last few pounds it starts getting tougher. All though I still mentally want 20 more pounds I'm will be working more towards loosing body fat and reshaping my body instead of 
the scale. That's why I totally plan on getting back on track with Body Beast and getting my body tight and fit. If I get control of my nutrition now the holidays won't be so tough. =) Summer bodies are made in the winter right!!  That's what I love about this whole thing. Is that whatever my goals are I can just pull a program off the self and ROCK IT OUT! I never have to second guess exactly what I should be eating, how much, or what workouts I should be doing. I have it all here and the support of my challenge groups!! 

I'm telling you...... Once you join one of my challenge groups and discover the awesomesauce of Beachbody products you ain't ever going back!! :) 

If you are looking for a coach and a support system. Add me on Facebook HERE and send me a message. I would love to help you form your meal plan, get you the support you need, and help your workout program!! 

It's totally time to rock some BODY BEAST!! I'll be blogging about that next week. It's ON!! Game face is officially LOCKED! 

Repeat after me 
I CAN DO HARD THINGS! 

Now go out there and make it happen!! We are in this together, RIGHT!?!? 




No comments:

Post a Comment