Thursday, June 5, 2014

#ThrowbackThursday


#TBT Here's a little #ThrowbackThursday YIKES!!! 
I've always been a bit up and down especially after I had my boys. My body went crazy. I think the last time I was comfortable in my skin was about 6 yrs. ago when I turned 30. My baby was 2 and I was finally over the baby weight. But I started to climb up the scale again even though I worked out. I had tabeo & the firm haha remember those? So fast forward passed the frustration, depression, embarrassed, lonely, and everything else that goes with weight gain. I got tired of being tired and took my own health serious is when I discovered I had Hashimotos/Thyroiditis Disease. Researched on my own what I needed to do and just put on my BIG girl panties and changed my habits. It's never easy, but worth feeling better? Absolutely!!!. Did it take me 1 month? 2 months? Nope it's an ongoing journey to be healthy and fit. So where every you are in your journey you can do it! You are worth it! Your kids and families deserve the best of you 




No comments:

Post a Comment